A Christmas Carol has been a cornerstone of Milwaukee Repertory Theater for more than 40 years playing to 1.5 million people making it Milwaukee’s favorite holiday tradition. This year’s brand new production, adapted and directed by Artistic Director Mark Clements was made even more special by raising a record breaking $111,628 through the A Christmas Carol Families Program benefitting Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee, one of The Rep’s new Pillar Partners.
Disgraced – Special Events
• Jan. 21: Identity Politics
• Jan. 22: No Politics At Dinner: How Do We Discuss Difficult Topics?
• Jan. 28: Being Brown: The Complexities of Identity in Post-9/11 America
• Feb. 4: Identity In The Workplace
• Feb. 12:Journeys of Self: Evolving Identities
A Conversation with Playwright Ayad Akhtar
• Jan. 18 Pre-Show in place of Rep-in-Depth
Join Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Ayad Akhtar for this special pre-show conversation about his play Disgraced and beyond. Begins 45 mins prior to performance.
Every Monday during the run of the show, join 90 other patrons from diverse backgrounds for dinner and conversation.
• Jan. 19: Milwaukee Press Club Newsmaker Luncheon with Ayad Akhtar
• Jan. 21: Ayad Akhtar at Boswell Books