Benefits & Events
Donors to Milwaukee Rep enjoy exclusive benefits not available to Subscribers, designed to bring you closer to the theater you love.
All benefits are valid for 12 months and are based on total giving. At each level, enjoy the benefits of the prior levels.
At each level enjoy the benefits of the prior levels.
- An experiential benefits package featuring exclusive access to the very best of Milwaukee Rep.
- Priority registration for exclusive theater trips curated by Artistic Director Mark Clements and Executive Director Chad Bauman.
- Private dinner with Artistic Director Mark Clements.
- VIP Opening Night – Quadracci Powerhouse Musical. Attend the opening night pre-show dinner and performance of the Quadracci Powerhouse musical.
- A reserved parking spot in the Associated Bank River Center parking structure (formerly the Milwaukee Center) when you attend Rep productions (excluding Opening Nights and other select dates).
- Producer Dinners. Enjoy an intimate dinner at a private residence with Rep guest artists.
- Invitation to exclusive Milwaukee Rep Insider Update events.
- Opportunity to be recognized as the Producer of a production. Additional benefits provided.
- VIP Opening Night. Attend one Quadracci Powerhouse opening night pre-show dinner and performance.
- Performers Series. Attend an exclusive in-house private performance by Rep artists.
- Donor Lounge access in the Quadracci Powerhouse Lobby, which includes complimentary refreshments and coat check.
- Recognition in the Quadracci Powerhouse Lobby
- Rep Immersion Day. Witness technical demonstrations from a Quadracci Powerhouse production alongside students participating in Rep Education programs before a special matinee performance.
- One complimentary parking voucher
- Tech Talk. Attend a portion of a working Technical Rehearsal and watch everything come together for the first time.
- Single Ticket presales to the Quadracci Powerhouse musical and A Christmas Carol
- Recognition in all Stackner Cabaret programs
- Magic in the Making. Experience a one-hour presentation by a Rep artist in a production shop.
- Drama Ink donor newsletter (print)
- Recognition in all Quadracci Powerhouse and Stiemke Studio programs
- Backstage Tour of Milwaukee Rep. Tour all three theaters, production shops, and administrative offices.
- Unscripted. Hear from Rep Artists in this unique speaker series.
- Drama Ink donor newsletter (electronic)
- Recognition on Milwaukee Rep’s website