Benefits + Events
Donors to Milwaukee Rep enjoy exclusive benefits not available to subscribers, designed to bring you closer to the theater you love.
All benefits are valid for 14 months and are based on total giving. At each level, enjoy the benefits of the prior levels.
At each level enjoy the benefits of the prior levels.
• A custom benefits package designed around your interests.
• Private dinner with Artistic Director Mark Clements and Rep guest artists.
• Invitations to insider events around Milwaukee Rep.
• Opportunity to be the Executive Producer of a production in the Quadracci Powerhouse. Additional benefits provided.
• Priority registration for exclusive theater trips curated by Artistic Director Mark Clements and Executive Director Chad Bauman.
• Producer Dinners. Enjoy an intimate dinner at a private residence with Rep guest artists.
• VIP Opening Night – Fall Musical. Attend the fall musical opening night pre-show dinner and performance.
• Opportunity to be the Executive Producer of a production in the Stackner Cabaret or Stiemke Studio. Additional benefits provided.
• Performers Series. Attend an exclusive in-house private performance by Rep artists.
• Opportunity to sponsor an actor or EPR of your choice. Additional benefits provided.
• VIP Opening Night. Attend one non-musical Quadracci Powerhouse opening night pre-show dinner and performance.
• First Rehearsal. Meet the director and designers of a Quadracci Powerhouse production and sit in on a read-through of the script.
• Donor Lounge access in the Quadracci Powerhouse Lobby, which includes complimentary beverages, snacks, and coat check.
• Play Reading Club. Read the script of an upcoming play and discuss with members of Milwaukee Rep’s artistic staff.
• One complimentary parking voucher
• Tech Talk. Attend a portion of a working Technical Rehearsal and watch everything come together for the first time.
• Single Ticket presales to the fall musical and A Christmas Carol
• Magic in the Making. Experience a one-hour presentation by a Rep artist in a production shop.
• Drama Ink donor newsletter mailed to your home
• Recognition in all programs
• Backstage Tour. Tour all three theaters, production shops, and administrative offices.
• Unscripted. Hear from Rep Artists in our new speaker series and enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast at Saint Kate.
• Recognition in the first Quadracci Powerhouse Program
• Drama Ink donor newsletter (electronic)
• Recognition on Milwaukee Rep’s website