Benefits + Events
Donors to Milwaukee Rep enjoy exclusive benefits not available to Subscribers, designed to bring you closer to the theater you love.
All benefits are valid for 12 months and are based on total giving. At each level, enjoy the benefits of the prior levels.
At each level enjoy the benefits of the prior levels.
• A custom benefits package designed around your interests.
• Private dinner with Artistic Director Mark Clements and Rep guest artists.
• Invitations to insider events around Milwaukee Rep.
• Opportunity to be the Executive Producer of a production in the Quadracci Powerhouse. Additional benefits provided.
• Priority registration for exclusive theater trips to New York City curated by Artistic Director Mark Clements and Executive Director Chad Bauman.
• Producer Series – Enjoy an intimate virtual conversation with Rep guest artists.
• Opportunity to be the Executive Producer in the Stiemke Studio. Additional benefits provided.
• Performer Series – Attend an exclusive virtual performance by Rep artists.
• Opportunity to sponsor a specific performance or engagement program. Additional benefits provided.
• Opportunity to sponsor an actor or EPR of your choice. Additional benefits provided.
• First Rehearsal – Watch the First Rehearsal presentation and learn more about an upcoming production.
• Play Reading Club – Read the script of an upcoming play and discuss with members of Milwaukee Rep’s artistic staff.
• Tech Talk – Learn how our technicians make everything come together for the first time
• One complimentary screening of A Christmas Carol.
• Magic in the Making – Experience a one-hour virtual presentation by a Rep artist in a production shop.
• Drama Ink donor newsletter mailed to your home.
• Recognition in all programs.
• Unscripted – Listen to a curated discussion between current Rep Artists and staff.
• 15% off your first online gift shop purchase.
• Drama Ink donor newsletter (electronic).
• Recognition on Milwaukee Rep’s website.