Milwaukee Repertory Theater ignites positive change in the cultural, social, and economic vitality of its community by creating world-class theater experiences that entertain, provoke, and inspire meaningful dialogue among an audience representative of Milwaukee’s rich diversity.
The cast and crew of Ragtime. 2013/14 Season. Photo by Michael Brosilow.
- QUALITY: We pride ourselves on the superior quality of our work—artistically and administratively—as well as excellent staff and patron services that enable this work to be produced and received in the most positive way.
- INCLUSION: We explore and celebrate the broad diversity of our region and commit to nurturing an inclusive ethos that is welcoming and inspirational to all.
- CITIZENSHIP: We demonstrate how a theater company inextricably committed to the betterment of its locality can wield a nationally resonant, influential voice in the advancement of the art form in an ever-changing world.
- INNOVATION: We expand boundaries and explore the full scope of theatrical storytelling through narrative, across art forms, new technologies, and inventive messaging strategies.
- SUSTAINABILITY: We pursue our mission in a responsible manner that equally respects artistic innovation and financial integrity.