Subscriptions for our 2022/23 Season are now on sale. Please click on the box of the type of package you would like to purchase or contact our Ticket Office at 414-224-9490 to review your options. For additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our 2022/23 Season features:
- The return of our smash hit Titanic The Musical in the Quadracci Powerhouse.
- World Premieres by celebrated playwrights Eleanor Burgess, Lloyd Suh and Catherine Trieschmann.
- The Classics August Wilson’s Seven Guitars and Shakespeare’s Much Ado About Nothing.
- Musical tributes to the icons Nat King Cole, Dean Martin and Whitney Houston headline the Stackner Cabaret.
- The 47th Anniversary production of Milwaukee’s Favorite Holiday Tradition – A Christmas Carol.
For more information on productions in our 69th Season click here or click on the play title box below.
As Subscribers you always get the best seats in the house at the best prices for our incredible productions with a savings of more than 70% off top ticket prices.
Subscribers pay no processing or order fees - an additional savings of up to $38 per subscription.
Call at least 48 hours prior to curtain and pay no fees to exchange your tickets for the same show.
Receive 15% off additional tickets purchased for friends and family.
Subscriber-only email reminders with behind-the-scenes information, parking/traffic alerts, and more!
Subscriber Dining Discounts
Great discounts from fabulous restaurants exclusively for our subscribers.
What We're Doing to Keep You Safe
The safety and well-being of our patrons, artists and staff is our top priority. As we prepare to welcome you back to Milwaukee Rep, please read about the measures we have put into place to make your experience as safe and touch free as possible.
- We are asking any patron who is feeling ill to please stay home. Our staff and volunteers are expected to do the same.
- In advance of your performance, you will receive an email with any updated guidelines in accordance with the CDC, State of Wisconsin and/or the City of Milwaukee.
- Our entire system has gone through a deep clean, which we will continue to do on a regular basis, and we have upgraded to the highest quality MERV filters. Additionally, we are pumping the maximum amount of fresh air into our building before, during and after performances.
- We are implementing a fully digital ticketing system that will include contactless ticket scanning.
In addition to our standard cleaning process, we are increasing the cleaning frequency of all public spaces, including the theaters, lobby and restrooms.
- We are thoroughly disinfecting door handles, counters and all shared surfaces prior to, during and after every performance.
- We have touchless hand sanitizer stations available throughout the building.
- In our restrooms, soap dispensers and faucets are touchless and automatic flushers have been installed.
Rest assured that if for any reason we must cancel performances we will honor your commitment to us by offering a full array of ticket exchange and refund options.