The season features 12 productions including:
- Two world premieres by Pulitzer Prize finalist Dael Orlandersmith, Antonio’s Song / I Was Dreaming of a Son and New Age in the Stiemke Studio.
- Majestic, yet rarely produced Tony Award-winning musical Titanic The Musical in the Quadracci Powerhouse.
- Shakespeare and The Beatles collide in As You Like It in this International Collaboration adapted by Daryl Cloran.
- Dad’s Season Tickets, a new musical comedy for Green Bay Packer fanatics and the people who love them.
- Emmy-nominated performance of Judy Garland classics in Get Happy: Angela Ingersoll Sings Judy Garland.
- Return of Milwaukee’s Favorite Holiday Tradition – A Christmas Carol in the Historic Pabst Theater with Lee E. Ernst as Scrooge.