COVID-19 / Coronavirus Update
UPDATED: March 20, 2020
An Important Message!
After recent recommendations from the CDC, we had to reassess our current decisions for our 2019/20 Season. Unfortunately, we must postpone our production of Destiny of Desire to June 2-21, 2020 and we must cancel Hootenanny: The Musicale and Rep Lab.
• We will automatically transfer your tickets for Destiny of Desire into new dates and will reissue tickets in May.
• We will provide a full refund for Hootenanny: The Musicale and Rep Lab if you contact the Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-224-9490, Monday-Friday Noon to 6pm.
We know how much your Milwaukee Rep means to you. If you would like to help in this unprecedented time, please consider both of the following:
1. Donate back the value of your tickets to Hootenanny: The Musicale and/or Rep Lab for a tax deduction. We apologize for the interruption of performances. Artists would desperately like to share with you what they have created. As this is an unplanned event, we will continue to pay our employees until we no longer can. Donating your tickets instead of asking for a refund will help tremendously.
2. Purchase or Renew 2020/21 Season Tickets. We understand the uncertainty that the current environment has created, therefore, for all Subscriptions purchased by April 1, we will*:
• Guarantee a 100% refund for cancelled performances
• Allow free exchanges with up to 24 hours advance notice
• Provide a free ticket voucher to bring a friend to any play of your choice (up to a $100 value)
As always, Subscribers get the best seats at the best prices with savings of 70% off regular prices – for our fall musical that translates into savings of $60 per ticket. Also, Subscribers don’t pay processing or order fees - that’s an additional savings of up to $20 per Subscription!
Renew/Purchase Subscriptions online – our easy process takes just a few minutes, or you can call the Ticket Office at 414-224-9490. To reserve your seats and access the above incentives, renew/purchase by April 1.
Thank you for your ongoing support of Milwaukee Rep!
*If a cancellation occurs refunds will be provided if desired, but only to the account holder. Free ticket exchanges do exclude upgrade fees.