- To book your tickets, select the production and performance you’d like to attend. Please know the closest estimate of the number of seats that will be needed, as well as any mobility needs your group may have.
- Call or e-mail the Group Sales Coordinator to book your tickets at the contact information below. We’ll check on the availability and book your tickets. Please note: We make every effort to keep your group seated as close together as possible when seating, however sometimes performances are already very full. We will never assign single seats without your permission.
- Once the order is made, a contract/invoice will be sent to your email confirming the order. This contract must be signed and sent back to the group sales coordinator within five business days of reservation, no questions asked. If contract is not received within specified time, your seats will be released for public sale.
- Once final payment has been received, your tickets will be mailed out to a specified address or, if time does not permit, held at will call for your full group pickup.
- A 20% down payment is required upon reservation. If this is not received, your seats will be released for public sale. Down payments are non-refundable.
- Final payment is due one month prior to the date of your chosen performance. If you are booking a performance less than one month away, the full balance is due in order to book, no exceptions. Orders will be cancelled if your balance is not paid in full by your due date.
- Payment may be made via check or credit card. We cannot accept multiple forms of payment from individual members of the group.
- Once payment has been made it will be a final sale; no refunds, exchanges or cancellations will be permitted.
To Book Your Group:
Call Group Sale at 414-290-5340 or email@example.com
For A Christmas Carol Groups call 414-914-0762