Benefits & Events
In appreciation of their generosity, donors are invited to enjoy exclusive benefits and events throughout the season. Each level gives donors behind-the-scenes insights into how our productions come to life and provides opportunities to get closer to our work.
Donor Benefits Chart
Click to see are larger image.
"Man of La Mancha" Rehearsal
- Invitation to exclusive Producer Circle events at private residences, including dinner and cocktails with Rep artists. Past dinners have featured Pulitzer Prize-winner Ayad Akhtar, Emmy Award-winner Rick Cleveland, and critically acclaimed actor James DeVita.
- Production Sponsor – Sponsor a show of your choice and receive exclusive benefits such as: An invitation to attend a working rehearsal of your productions. Additional invitations to attend VIP Opening Night for your production.
- Two invitations to attend one pre-show VIP Opening Night dinner and performance.
- Invitation to Page to Stage. There will always be something different and exciting to see when you watch a rehearsal of a Stiemke Studio production. With Page to Stage, you’ll have a front row seat to the artistic process as the words on the page are brought to life in rehearsal. Afterwards you’ll sit down over a boxed lunch with members of the creative team to discuss what you’ve just seen.
Page to Stage: February 2017 for Grounded
Production Sponsor – For gifts of $7,500 or more, become the Associate Producer for a show of your choice and receive exclusive benefits such as:
- Recognition on all print materials and in the curtain speech.
- A framed production poster signed by the cast.
- Four (4) tickets to every Opening Night in the Quadracci Powerhouse.
Actor Sponsor – For gifts of $5,000 or more, sponsor the performance of an actor of your choice.
Assistant Director ($2,500+)
Artistic Director, Mark Clements
- Invitation to a First Rehearsal. You’ll be a Rep company member for a day when you join the staff at the cast meet and greet before gathering in a rehearsal hall to hear from the director and designers. Hearing the actors and director together for the first time at rehearsal will give you a unique perspective when you see the finished product several weeks later that no one else has. This is your chance to experience a show like you never have before – from the beginning.
First Rehearsal: October 18, 2016 for The Foreigner
- Use the Donor Lounge in the Quadracci Powerhouse Lobby, which includes complimentary beverages, snacks and coat check.
Stage Manager ($1,000+)
- Invitation to Tech Talk. You’ve learned all the pieces of the theater – now see them put together! Come for a discussion about the rehearsal process, the challenges of staging a production, and get your pressing questions answered! Then watch a portion of a technical rehearsal when all of the elements of a production – the sound effects, lights, costumes, and of course, the actors – come together on the actual set.
Tech Talk: September 22, 2016 for The Royale
Principal Actor ($500+)
- Invitation to The Rep’s Season Announcement.
- Invitation to Magic in the Making – Artistic Experience. Building on our extremely popular Magic in the Making – Behind the Scenes tour, Artistic Experience gives you an in-depth, 90-minute session with one member of the artistic and production teams. Each year will feature a different focus such as Casting, Scenic Design, Play Selection, and Costume Construction.
Magic in the Making – Artistic Experience: March 27, 2017
Supporting Actor ($250+)
- Printed recognition in all Quadracci Powerhouse and Stiemke Studio playbills.
- A copy of Drama Ink, our donor newsletter, mailed to your home.
- Invitation to Magic in the Making – Behind the Scenes. Take this unique tour of the production shops at The Rep, stopping at each area to learn from the professionals who make the magic you see onstage. An annual favorite, spend 10-15 minutes with each of the experts to get a greater understanding of the work and detail that goes into each Rep production. Stops along the tour may include Costumes, Scenic, Paint, Properties, or Stage Management.
This is a walking tour. Accommodations will be made for those unable to navigate stairs.
Magic in the Making – Behind the Scenes: October 17, 2016
- Printed recognition in the first Quadracci Powerhouse playbill of the season.
- An electronic copy of Drama Ink, our donor newsletter.
- Invitation to a Backstage Tour of The Rep. Join Rep staff on this walking tour through The Rep’s facilities – the administrative offices, rehearsal halls, production shops and the theaters themselves. See where hundreds of people work each day to bring you the quality productions seen on The Rep’s three stages.
These walking tours last approximately 60 minutes. Accommodations can be made for those unable to navigate stairs.
Backstage Tour: January 9, 2017
- Recognition on The Rep’s website.