We can't do it
Make an investment today to support our actors, and directors, designers, and production staff so they can continue to produce the finest theatrical productions on our 2 stages. Your dollars help make the magic!
Benefits begin with donations starting at just $1! Refer to the chart below to see the special privileges and invitations that are extended with each additional donation. Donate today and become an important part of The Rep family, today and in the future!
With thanks and appreciation, The Rep extends the following benefits or our Individual Donors.
AT EACH LEVEL, ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF PRIOR LEVELS AS WELL!
• Our gratitude
• Recognition on The Repís website
• Printed recognition in some Quadracci Powerhouse Theater (QPT) & Stiemke Footlights Playbills & Repís Annual Report posted on Rep Website
• Invitation to "Backstage at The Rep"
• Printed recognition in all QPT & Stiemke Footlights Playbills & Repís Annual Report posted on Rep Website
• Invitation to "Magic in the Making - Behind the Scenes"
• Milwaukee Rep Car cling to show your Rep Support
• Invitation to "Magic in The Making - Artistic Experience"
• Invitation to Season Announcement Reception
• Invitation to all Tech Talks
Represents the quantifiable value of the benefit provided. A donor may
Chose to accept the benefit and the FMV will be subtracted from the tax-deductible portion of your gift, OR
Decline the benefits with a FMV and receive full tax deductibility of the contribution.
• Use of Donorís Lounge in QPT Lobby,
complimentary beverages, snacks, coat check
• Invitations to Pre-Show Opening Night VIP Receptions
• Invitation to "Page to Stage" event for The Whipping Man
• Photo or Playbill signed by the cast from show of your choice
• Two (2) Intern Experience Invitations
• Two (2) tickets to Rep Lab
Milwaukee Repertory Theater is a tax-exempt organization as described within Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code. For federal income tax purposes, the portion of your donation that is tax deductible is limited to the amount in excess of the fair market value (FMV) of the goods and services provided by The Rep to you as a donor. If you would like your gift to be 100% tax deductible by choosing to waive the benefits listed above, please contact, Casey Harding, Development Assistant, at 414.290.0717 or email@example.com.
Other ways to donate:
Cash Gifts: Your contribution by check or credit card can result in the most immediate tax benefit for you and provide The Rep with funds for current needs.
Stock Gifts: Gifts of stock can serve as a double tax benefit, allowing the donor to deduct the full market value of the securities and avoid capital gains tax on the appreciation. Stock gifts can be made in person, through a broker or through the mail.
Planned Gifts (Limelight Society): Designating a specific amount or a percentage of your estate as a gift to The Rep will have lasting impact on our work and reduce your taxable estate for federal tax purposes. For more information on joining our Limelight Society, contact Marina S. Krejci, Interim Director of Development, at 414-290-5366 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Matching Gifts: Many companies offer matching gift programs for employees, enabling your annual gift to The Rep to double, or even triple in amount. Please check with your employer about a matching gift form, mail it to The Rep and watch your contributions grow.
"But I already donate to UPAF…” The United Performing Arts Fund (UPAF) is the largest contributor of funds for the Milwaukee Repertory Theater. Your direct contribution to The Rep, over and above your gift to UPAF, is the second most important revenue source for the theater, and it is deeply appreciated.
For more information on how you can donate to The Rep, contact: Marina S. Krejci, Interim Director of Development, at 414-290-5366 or email@example.com.